We only accept applications or resumes for open positions:
- MA-PRN3, Medial Assistant, Office Varies, PRN
- EL-MA5, Medical Assistant, Elyria, Full Time
- AM-MA3, Medical Assistant, Amherst, Full Time
- EL-MASAT, Medical Assistant, Elyria, Full Time
Our Application Process
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from any race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, or who are disabled, or who are of veteran status.
We only accept applications or resumes for open positions.
If you would like to apply for one of our open positions, you may apply via fax, e-mail, mail, or in person. Please write the job# and title of the open position you are applying to on your correspondence. Incomplete correspondence including those that do not reference an open job# and title will not be considered.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Attention HR Dept., PO Box 30, Elyria, OH 44036
- In-person: Complete an application at our Elyria Office which is located at 1120 E. Broad St., Elyria, OH 44035.
A complete list of our open positions and applications are availabe from the receptionist on the second floor.
Once you submit your resume, or completed application, it will remain in our active applicant pool for 2 months. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide you with the status of your particular application. No phone calls please.
Employment at our practice is subject to successful completion of a background check, which, depending on the position, may include reference, criminal and credit checks. Our employment physical includes a TB test and we require our employees to submit to post accident, reasonable suspicion, and random drug and alcohol tests.